Thursday, February 5, 2015

28 Day Bubblegum Crisis Challenge, Day 5: Least Favorite Episode

Via Ebay*
Like I did with Day 3's Worst Episode, I'm not going to spend a lot of time talking about my least favorite episode, "Blow Up," but the reasons are quite a bit different. Unlike "Revenge Road," it's one of those episodes that, despite the short length of the series, it's so not memorable that I often forget it exists. Like, even right now, a day or so after watching it, I cannot tell you what happened. The only plus side is that the next time we see Brian J. Mason, he's Largo, so there's that. I think that was a spoiler? Oh, well.You'll live.


* Do you see how much the seller is/was asking for this?? I mean, I get it; it's an import, but fuuuuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...