Tuesday, November 3, 2015

30 Day Reboot Challenge, Day 3: Least Favorite Main Character

This one is actually hard, because there are really no characters that I actively hate. Hell, even Megabyte, the big baddie throughout most of the series, is pretty awesome. But if I had to pick one character that I could take or leave, it would probably be Enzo.

Via Giphy
In the beginning, he's The Kid. He idolizes Bob and essentially terrorizes Dot with all his childish schemes, and I feel bad for Frisket, who basically is his personal, dialogue-less guardian. He grew on me as the series went on, and when he aged up to be an adult when he went into the games, I enjoyed following his storyline throughout Season Three (a BIG part of that was AndrAIa, who's pretty much the coolest). I'm not going to say too much on this topic because I'll be discussing which version of Enzo I prefer later on in the month, but suffice to say, Enzo isn't the strongest character, either physically (at least in the early episodes) or writing-wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...