Monday, November 23, 2015

30 Day Reboot Challenge, Day 20: Something That Happened I Wish Didn't

Oooh, this is easy: Season Four. I mean, I can handle the whole Daemon thing, even if I found it kinda dumb, but the entire Megabyte-fucks-with-Dot's-head-by-pretending-to-be-the-real-Bob thing? That can go straight out the pop-up window.
Via Reboot Revival
Plus, look how sad the Real-Real Bob looks back there.

I just felt like this whole scenario was poorly written, and it ends on a cliffhanger, anyway, with Megabyte again taking over the Principal Office. Maybe if it had gone through its planned 12 episodes, I might be speaking about it differently, but as it stands, I kind of wish they'd just focused on the Daemon storyline, stretching that into eight episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...