Friday, November 27, 2015

30 Day Reboot Challenge, Day 27: Most Dated Concept

God, this entire series is dated. I mean, it was made in the mid-90s, so what can you expect, really, but it's so hard to pick just one thing that is ridiculously behind the times. I think I'm going to have to go with Gigabyte, the super powerful virus that was created when Hex and Megabyte merged. Even back then, a gigabyte of anything seemed ridiculous.

"I am never going to fill up that much space!"

And now, yeah, my phone has 9G, and it's almost full. And I don't even have any music on it. I'm not sure what they'd have to call that virus now. A zettabyte* maybe?

Day 28: Best Fan Art >

BACK TO CHALLENGE

* I am woefully behind in my computer science knowledge. I used to be so informed. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...